Dear Boutir Merchants, our desktop CMS has been updated recently! Besides JPG and PNG, merchants can upload a GIF file as a cover image now! The animated graphics can easily draw customers’ attention to its advertising content, such as your newest products and offers.
Please note that:
- The feature is only applicable to Business plan and Business PLUS plan
- The GIF file should be 2160 (w) x 864 (h) in size
- As the GIF file cannot be edited in the system, please adjust its size before uploading
How to upload a GIF as my cover image in Desktop CMS?
1. After logging in to the CMS (https://www.boutir.com/user_cms/log-in), please click “Settings” at the top of the page, and then click “General (Store Profile, Social Channels, Customization)”
2. Click “edit” or “Add banner” to upload your GIF file
3. After uploading the GIF file, you can add a link to the banner, and then click “Confirm”
4. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page
5. After saving the change, you can see the uploaded cover image on the homepage of your store
For any questions, please contact our customer success team by m.me/boutir.hk
(This tutorial is for reference only. If there is any update on the feature, its latest version shall prevail.*)