All you need for ad is ONE smartphone
Self-served ad Function
That's one small step for you, one giant leap for your business
How to place Facebook ads through Boutir?
- 1You have a Facebook page [Recommended: have at least 5 posts and 20 likes on your Facebook page]
- 2You have at least 3 products in your Boutir store.
- 3Each product in-store has at least 3 pictures (which would be used as ad content).
Yes, you need to create a Facebook Page first.
For the best result, we recommend the Easy setting at USD20 per day. Alternatively, we offer an Advanced setting for a minimum USD5 per day. (The suggested amount may vary by country. Please contact our customer success team for more information.)
How To Create A Facebook Ad
- 1Select Facebook Ad type ( If not sure, please read the next tap “Which ad type should I choose?”)
- 2Input advertisement description. [Click here to see How]
- 3Set target audience.
- 4Set ad duration. (Recommended: 7 days for best results, avoid last week of the month)
- 5Set an ad budget.
- 6Click "Confirm Advertise".
Notes on Facebook ads:
Ads must not contain:
Contents that express or imply personal characteristics, such as ethnic origin, religious beliefs, gender identity, criminal record, etc.
Untrue, misleading, false or fraudulent content.
Shocking, sensational, disrespectful or excessively violent content.
Adult content, such as nude photos, strongly suggestive or provocative activities.
Content that infringes or violates the rights of any third party.
Easy Settings vs Advanced Settings
Boutir creates 4 ads for you, to expand your Facebook audience and re-marketing.
You can create ad one by one
Boutir selects all products in store by default. (Merchant can change this in app)
You handpick products for the ad.
Boutir defines ad name
You can set your ad name
Facebook automatically selects suitable audience by shop category
You can choose the audience based on more specifics, such as education, job title, income.