Dear Boutir merchants, our desktop CMS has been updated recently! Now you can import and export your product information as a CSV file in large quantities efficiently.
Table of Contents
- How to download a CSV file?
- How to import your product information?
- How to export and update your product information?
- Only Business Plans and Business PLUS Plans applicable
- Please use the “latest product import template” CSV file
How to download a CSV file?
- Open your desktop Boutir CMS (https://www.boutir.com/user_cms/) and tap “Import/ Update CSV” on its homepage.
- Enter page “Import/ Update Product Information”, tap “Please download the product import template here”.
How to import your product information?
- Open the product import template and fill in the cells, including:
- Product ID
- *Product option 1/2/3-Type
- *Product option 1/2/3-Name
- *Product Option Image URLs
- *Product Option Video URLs
- Discounted Price
- *Member Price
- *Discounted Price For Member Tier-VIP
- *Discounted Price For Member Tier-2nd tier
- *Discounted Price For Member Tier-Basic
- *Purchase Limit
- *Weight (kg)
- *Image URLs
- *Video URLs
- *Publish Status
– Please do NOT delete or change the columns of this template.
– If you uploaded product photos to other platforms, please copy and paste image URLs to the file. You can use Dropbox or Google Photos. We do NOT recommend Facebook photos.
– You can upload a CSV file with up to 400 rows at a time.
- Save the product import template as a .csv file after filling in all the information. Please do NOT save the file in other formats.
- Open your desktop Boutir CMS and tap “Import/ Update CSV” on its homepage.
- Enter page “Import/ Update Product Information”, pull down to “Upload CSV”.
- Tap “Choose a file” or drag and drop a file into the box. When the file name is displayed, tap “Upload”.
- There will be a pop-up window showing “Upload Finished” after all products are successfully uploaded.
How to export and update your product information?
- Open your desktop Boutir CMS and tap “Export CSV” on its homepage.
- Enter page “Successfully exported”, tap “Download Now”.
|Note: CSV format between import and export will be synchronized automatically.|
- Refer to the steps of “How to import your product information?”, update product information in the CSV file, and upload the file to the desktop Boutir CMS.
For any questions, please contact our customer success team by m.me/boutir.hk
(This tutorial is for reference only. If there is any update on the feature, its latest version shall prevail.*)