Dear Boutir Merchant, you can add a messenger widget to your store now! The widget includes your phone number, WhatsApp, Signal, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Telegram and Line!
Table of Content
- Why do merchants should add the messenger widget?
- How to add the messenger widget to your store?
Why do merchants should add the messenger widget?
1. Make a good impression
According to a research titled “Making Proactive Chat Work” which was conducted by Forrester Research, 44% of interviewed customers said that their questions should be answered by a live person, which is one of the most important features an online shopping platform should offer.
In another research, the organization also revealed that Wells Fargo (an American financial services company) made use of live chat support in 2008, and it resulted in high customer satisfaction scores and a double-digit increase in converted shoppers.
2. Cost reduction
When compared with traditional customer services (e.g. answering inquiries via phone call or email), live chat support can help customers get answers in a shorter period of time. Moreover, merchants can reply to messages from several customers via an online messaging tool simultaneously, which results in cost reduction.
3. Minimize the time customers spend on consideration
If customers have questions about merchants’ products or service, and they can be addressed rapidly, it can shorten the time they spend on consideration in their shopping journeys.
How to add the messenger widget to your store?
Using Boutir App
1. Under Shop Settings, enter “Messenger Widget”
2. enable it and enter your Phone number/ Whatsapp Number/Signal Number/ Facebook messenger ID/ Wechat ID/ Telegram ID or Line ID
Desktop CMS (Only for Business Plan and Business Plus plan users)
1. Login your account in https://www.boutir.com/user_cms/log-in
2. Click Store Setting, click “General” and “Communication”
3. Enable your widget by clicking “show” at the “Do you want your customer to contact you directly through instant messenger at your store?”
4. Enter your Phone number/ Whatsapp Number/Signal Number/ Facebook messenger ID/ Wechat ID/ Telegram ID or Line ID.
For any questions, please contact our customer success team by m.me/boutir.hk
(This tutorial is for reference only. If there is any update on the feature, its latest version shall prevail.*)