Boutir has launched a feature called “Hashtag” which allows merchants to easily promote limited products with discounts. As long as your customer selects or clicks on a hashtag, your web store would display a webpage with the listed products tagged. You can choose to insert more than 1 hashtag for each product.
Please note that:
- There is no limit to the total number of hashtags that can be put or the amount of hashtags that can be added to each product.
- This hashtag feature does not support the feature of uploading products using CSV.
- This hashtag feature can only be managed through the User CMS Platform, and not on the mobile application
- This hashtag feature is available only to Business and Business Plus merchants.
How to add hashtags via our desktop CMS platform?
1. Manage your store on this platform : https://www.boutir.com/user_cms/log-in
2. Click “Create Products”. Then scroll down your page to find “Hashtags to feature themes” and “Add Tags”.
3. Add new hashtags or choose from existing tags. Hashtags in Chinese are limited to 10 characters maximum. Hashtags in English are limited to 30 alpha-numerical characters maximum
4. You can also manage the products’ hashtags. The User CMS platform can allow you to see the number of existing hashtags you have and the amount of products with under the same tags. You can create new hashtags from there or even select multiple products to be under the same hashtag
For any questions, please contact our customer success team by m.me/boutir.hk
(This tutorial is for reference only. If there is any update on the feature, its latest version shall prevail.*)